SEATS AVAILABLE – The NEC Board of Directors is looking for two advisory members
- One ELDER ADVISOR: must be at least 62 years old.
- One YOUTH ADVISOR: must be 14-20 years old and enrolled in an accredited high school program.
TERMS: Terms end in November 2022
A candidate must:
- Be an NEC tribal member
- have no substantiated child protective history (in order to perform oversight duties relating to Family Services)
- have no felony convitions and no more than two misdemeanor convictions
- have resided in close vicinity to the City of Nome for the last year and continue to reside within the close vicinity.